We are actively seeking qualified Site Superintendents with previous experience overseeing bridge construction projects. Current positions are available in northern California, southern California, and Texas.
This role is responsible for daily job site management, including supervision of employees and subcontractors.
- Direct all job site activities to maintain compliance with contract specifications, client requirements, and local, state and federal building codes.
- Coordinate material deliveries and subcontract work in accordance with project schedule.
- Supervise project employees and subcontractors to ensure quality and timeliness of construction.
- Inspect work in progress to ensure client satisfaction with finished project.
- Maintain regular communication with the Project Manager regarding the status of job.
- Complete and submit project reports and employee timesheets as required.
Qualified candidates may apply online at www.allenec.com.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of prior experience in site supervision on bridge/structural construction projects.
- Strong leadership and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Computer skills including MS Office applications.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize workload and multi-task with ease.
- Must be willing to travel as needed.
Only candidates who meet the stated minimum requirements will be considered. Solicitations from recruiting agencies will not be accepted.
Allen Engineering Contractor, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to a safe, drug-free work environment, and pre-employment drug screening and background checks are required. Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.